Contribute Now

To make a contribution to the National Assistance Committee, please contact (775) 886-0791.

Contributions to National Assistance Committee are not deductible for federal income tax purposes and will be used in connection with federal elections. Contributions from foreign nationals, federal contractors, national banks or federally chartered corporations are prohibited.

Federal law requires us to use our best efforts to collect and report the name, mailing address, occupation and employer of individuals whose contributions exceed $200 in a calendar year.

When making a contribution, you certify that the following statements are true and accurate: (1) This contribution is made from your personal funds and will not be reimbursed by another person or entity unless you designate an entity name in the field provided, and, if an entity name is provided, you certify such contribution is authorized by the entity and designated to the Carey account of National Assistance Committee; (2) This contribution is made by a U.S. citizen, lawfully admitted permanent U.S. resident (i.e. Green Card holder), corporation, labor organization, or political committee and not a foreign national or federal government contractor or national bank; (3) Contributions from individuals up to $5,000 per year are designated to the National Assistance Committee traditional account, and any amount in excess of $5,000 per year or from a corporation or entity above is intended for the National Assistance Committee Carey account.